Natural Carpal Tunnel Treatment – Simple Home Remedies
Are you looking for a natural carpal tunnel treatment? Have you suffered from the painful symptoms that come with carpal tunnel syndrome? If you have, then you are probably already familiar with standard recommendations from your doctor to apply cold compresses to the affected wrist or take and anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen or Advil. Then there’s the resolution of avoiding the use of your wrist if possible.
Let me ask you this…How feasible is it to do those things when you have to work, drive a car, or operate machinery? It isn’t an easy task to avoid the activities that bring about the carpal tunnel syndrome attacks when you have to type on a computer all day or perform other repetitive tasks on a daily basis is it?
You want relieve to your wrist pain, but one of the biggest questions is how to treat carpal tunnel without surgery?
The good news is that there are a number of ways to you can treat carpal tunnel syndrome naturally. A few of those are listed below.
(By the way, there are some other ways you can learn to cure your carpal tunnel problems naturally. I did a review on the All Natural Carpal Tunnel Treatment Guide here.) Some of the most thorough information on the internet is available in that guide.
For some simple home remedies that have been reported to show encouraging signs of helping to alleviate the pain, swelling, and other symptoms that you may commonly experience when a carpal tunnel attack come on, take a look below. The great news is that these treatments can be implemented fairly easily into any daily routine you have.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C – increasing your Vitamin C intake has been shown to be one the most promising aides in helping to alleviate the pain that comes with carpal tunnel syndrome. It has been given credit for decreasing the swelling in the affected wrist while helping rejuvenate the health of the injured tissue.
- Massage the hand, wrist, and forearm of the suffering limb – massaging the arm, forearm, wrist, and hand that is suffering is an effective treatment for carpal tunnel symptoms such as pain and swelling. For results that have proven more promising use herbal massage oil with your massage.
- Add certain foods and dietary supplements with specific enzymes into your daily nutrition – adding foods that contain bromelain can provide relief from carpal tunnel pain as well as keep future attacks under control in many cases. Good amounts of bromelain can be found in foods like pineapple, kiwi, and papaya and has been shown to be effective in helping to reduce the swelling of tissue related to carpal tunnel syndrome. Plus, the addition of these foods won’t add a great deal of calories to your daily nutrient count or interfere with other nutritions limitations you may be following.
- Incorporate Yoga into your weekly routine – Yoga helps to get the blood circulating throughout your body which in turn helps create healing in the carpal tunnel.
- A number of other things can be done in the comfort of your own home to cure carpel tunnel and its symptoms naturally. Click here to learn more about what you can do to eliminate your wrist pain for good.
Apply these techniques for your all natural carpal tunnel treatment and relief of your carpal tunnel pain.